jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834763
Employer Ref. 3705090/001
You will be responsible for corporate accounting and reporting issues for the group, including accounts payable, vouchering, and assist in HKMA returns.
Our client is an international corporate bank with business across corporate banking, asset management, and investment banking with global presence.
- Responsible for HKMA return handling and handle related enquiries
- Handle corporate accounting issues including accounts payable, vouchering, etc
- Assist in inter-company transactions and staff claims issues
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by managers
- Bachelor degree in Finance / Accounting
- At least 2 years relevant experience in financial institutions / foreign banks is an advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Excellent qualitative and quatitative skills, good team player
International / foreign bank exposure
Attractive remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Joey Lai on +852 3602 2498.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk