jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992099
Employer Ref. 3614780/001
An excellent opportunity for high calibre candidates to further develop their career with a leading international company.
Our client is one of the leading multinational corporation specialize in providing quality service to business. They earn an excellent reputation worldwide and now is actively looking for an independent Accounting Officer to join in their energizing finance team.
- Issue debit and credit note
- Follow up with customers' enquires and overdue invoices
- Communicate with various parties on group reporting matters
- Ensure data are accurately authorized and entered into the system
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree in accounting, preferably with ACCA / HKICPA membership or students
- Minimum 2 year working experience in accounting field
- Strong influencing, presentation and communication skills in English and Chinese
- Energetic, flexible and out-going character is a plus
- Immediate available is preferred
This is a great role for junior candidates to join a listed company with exciting learning opportunity in a friendly and energetic working enviornment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Mary] [Cheng] on [+852 2258 3583].
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk