Mothercare is a specialist retailer of products for mothers-to-be, babies and children up to the age of eight. It's rapidly growing network of retail stores span from the United Kingdom, to international franchises across most of Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Australia, China and the Far East. Mothercare has a strong reputation for specialism, quality, safety and innovation in providing products and services for mothers, mothers-to-be, babies and young children.
Visit us at www.mothercare.com.hk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781430
- Assist in preparing Full Set of Account, such as budgeting, cash flow & forecasting activities, costing analysis, etc.
- Responsible for daily accounting works
- Ensure the timely billing of accounts and maintains a filing system for accounts records
- Follow up financial statement analysis for management review
- Implement financial reports including monthly, quarterly and year-end closing report submitted on time and accuracy
- Assist in liaising with external auditors and bankers
- Instigate a process of stock control and reconciliation
- Work closely with the Buying, Logistics and Operation teams
- Participating ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above with related disciplines in Accounting or Finance
- 3 years solid experience, with 2 years in the capacity of Accounting Supervisor
- Experience in retail or trading business is preferable
- Proficiency in Excel(e.g. Pivot & Vlookup), Word, Power Point and Chinese Word Processing; knowledge of MYOB or ERP system is preferred
- Good written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Analytical, detail-minded, self-motivated and good team player
- Mature, strong sense of responsibility and leadership
- Immediate available is preferred
For application, please send a resume with current earnings, expected salary and earliest availability to : The Personnel Department, Mother and Child Ltd.,Unit D, 13A/F, Gemstar Tower, 23 Man Lok Street, Hunghom, Kowloon or by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.