Accounting Support Manager, Financial Control Dept (Banking)
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834032
Employer Ref. CL/WC
- Develop / devise accounting treatment for application systems and new products and ensure these treatments are in compliance with the accounting standards and policies
- Perform post-launch review of new product accounting entries
- Review and provide advices on accounting standards and other rules/regulations which have impact on financial reporting/disclosure
- Resolve accounting issues of the Group
- Assist in the implementation of new accounting standards and the development of the new accounting policies and guidelines
- University Degree in Accounting, BA or related disciplines
- HKICPA or equivalent professional qualification
- 3+ years’ relevant banking experience or experience in financial statement audit of banks; big 4 experience is an advantage
- Sound knowledge in banking operations and accounting standards and experience in devising accounting treatment and resolving accounting issues; accounting knowledge of treasury/derivative products is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience in using PeopleSoft General Ledger and Query is preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills; able to conduct rigorous technical research
- Strong organization skills including multi-tasking and prioritization
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is an advantage
Interested parties, please send your RESUME with availability, current and expected salary to Winsome Choi <-- [click here] or contact us at 2520 0103 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our Career Wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
About Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.