Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide — the health behavior experts of Ogilvy & Mather (www.ogilvy.com) — committed to creativity and effectiveness in healthcare communications, everywhere. With 60 offices across 33 countries, Ogilvy CommonHealth Mind Resource plays a prominent role in healthcare communications in Hong Kong, the Greater China and APAC Region. We provide marketing services including brand identity and development, clinical trial recruitment, digital/interactive services, direct-to-consumer, direct-to-patient, global integration, managed care marketing, market research and analytics, media planning and buying, medical advertising and promotion, medical education, public affairs and relations, relationship marketing, and strategic consulting. The network also offers scientific communications and publications services through a wholly owned separate legal entity.
Accounts & Administrative Assistant (Part time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834966
- Responsible for general accounting duties including data entry, invoice issuing, settlement, PO processing
- Maintain an up-to-date database and a systematic filing system
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Form 5 or above with at least 2 years relevant working experience. Experience with PR Agency is preferred
- LCC Higher or ACCA Level 1
- Good command of English, Chinese & Mandarin
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point) & Chinese word processing
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- AM or PM, 5 days/ week (Negotiable)
- 6-month contract basis
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.