Fiduciary Asia Corporate Services (HK) Limited
Fiduciary Asia Group is an independent consulting group specialized in cross border tax and structures. Our solutions in tax and structures are integral to the success of businesses that are seeking cross border investments and transactions, company formation and corporate administration. Our network now comprises fully fledged offices in Singapore, Shanghai and Hong Kong that provide clients with across-the-board professional and support services including accounting, business outsourcing, corporate secretarial and tax compliance services.
We invite application for the following position
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916101
- Provide accounting, payroll and related services to clients;
- Assist in preparing financial reports and other related business reports;
- Maintain a good filing system;
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma level in accountancy or related discipline
- 2 - 3 years relevant experience in accounting and audit CPA is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Be proactive by taking initiative and work as a team
- Ability to work independently and deal with competing deadlines
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Immediate available preferred
We offer competitive remuneration packages and 5-day week and good career prospective to the right candidate.
Interested parties please email full resume with current and expected salary and date of availability ( Please quote : ACA )