Accounts Assistant / Clerk (Ref: ACC/002-2016)
Asia Maritime Pacific (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993972
Employer Ref. ACC/002-2016
The key objective of the role is to provide accounts payable support to our Hong Kong office and our subsidiaries.
- Coding and processing of invoices
- Preparation of payment applications
- Monthly bank statement reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly expense reports
- Processing and arrangement of staff expense payments
- Reconciliation of aged creditors
- Company credit card reconciliation
- Fortnightly aged debtors and account collections
- Maintain petty cash and regular reconciliation
- Certificate holder of Accounting or related disciplines, Form 7 graduated or equivalent
- Familiar in MS Word and Excel
- Good command of Mandarin and Cantonese and spoken and written of English
- Self-initiated with strong commitment for quality excellence
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with shipping or transport industries will be an advantage
- Immediate available will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered as Accounts Clerk
We offer competitive remuneration package including five days’ work, discretionary bonus, medical & group life insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary and quote the reference number by clicking "Apply Now" with attention to Head of Human Resources.
For more details on the Company, please visit our website: http://www.ampship.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant or similar post(s) within our Group only. Applicants not having heard from us within 6 weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 6 months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Asia Maritime Pacific (Hong Kong) Limited
About Asia Maritime Pacific (Hong Kong) Limited
Asia Maritime Pacific is an owner and operator of dry bulk vessels. The Company is headquartered in Hong Kong with offices in Shanghai，Beijing, Tokyo, London and Luanda. Our fleet is modern and standardised, with a focus on smart design to suit our diverse trades and fuel efficiency. AMP’s business plan and new building program also ensure that our fleet will remain modern and continue to expand in the coming years. We are now looking for high calibre individual to fill the following position which station in our Hong Kong office: