jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784038
Employer Ref. 3614670/001
A great opportunity for fresh graduates / accounting candidates to develop their career in the accounting field with a renowned Japanese company.
Our client is a well-established Japanese company with global presence. To support their expanding business in the Hong Kong Operation, they are currently seeking for an accounts assistant to join their company.
- Responsible for regional business projects and various accounting data entries
- Assist in full-set of accounts
- Maintain filing records
- Handle other ad hoc projects/duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting, fresh graduates are welcome
- Self-motivated, attention to details, independent with strong interpersonal and communication skills, responsible, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Well versed in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Japanese (N5 or above) is a MUST
- Regional Exposure
- 5-days work week
- Excellent career progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact [Katy] [Hon] on [+852 3602 2466].
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk