Daniel & Co
Daniel & Co. (o/b D & G Enterprises Limited) was established in 1989, operating toys and gifts wholesale and retail businesses and found its way to becoming one of the most prominent and influential market players in Hong Kong. The Company acquired exclusive distributorship and licensing rights over a number of renowned brands. To foster business growth, the Company has expanded its scope of business across the border and has established subsidiaries in Macau, China, Singapore and Malaysia. Currently the Group has over 700 staff across the region. To further fuel growth momentum, the Group cordially invites high-calibre candidates to join the team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782077
- Handle data entry, payment, reconciliation and prepare reports;
- Execute daily accounting operations;
- Assist in conducting credit and internal control;
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned.
- LCC Level II or Certificate in Accounting;
- Proactive, with good interpersonal skills;
- Good command of spoken & written English ;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Hardworking, self-motivated and result-oriented;
- Immediate available is preferred
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Accounts Clerk
Excellent remuneration package and career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your full resume with expected salary to Human Resources & Administration Department via our confidential email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All data from unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a period of 6 months.