Kingsmen Group is a global leader in the design, fabrication and project management of Retail & Corporate Interiors, Exhibitions & Events, Thematic & Museums and Alternative Marketing.
We invite mature and high caliber person to fill the following positions in Hong Kong and China.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833110
- Support daily accounting duty, data entry, documentation & report
- Perform accounting functions mainly A/R, A/P and assist in month end closing
- Prepare vouchers & Journals, schedule
- Reconcile account balance and monthly statement
- Provide support in ad hoc projects and assignments
- Minimum 1 year working experience in accounting
- Diploma or equivalent
- Fluent English and Chinese
- Proficient in the applications of MS Excel and accounting software
- Responsible, detail minded, self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Well-organized and able to work under pressure
We offer 5-days work and medical benefits to the right candidate. Interest party, please send your application with full resume, experience, current and expected salary and earliest date available to The HR & Admin Department.
Welcome to our website www.kingsmen-gc.com. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for interview.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)