Dragon Spirits Limited
Dragon Spirits Limited / Royal Dragon Vodka is a young, dynamic beverage company, with high-end and luxury products. Our key company values are flexibility, commitment, high standards in product, working relationships and client service. We are an international team with enormous grow potential for talents with ambition. Due to expansion of our international sales and continuous growth, we are looking for hands-on assistant in accounting department.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833124
- Handle daily accounting procedure, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and etc.
- Support with Petty Cash and administrative matters
- Assist in the month end close
- Assist in Ad hoc task
- F.5 or above with 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience, fresh graduate also consider
- LCC Intermediate or above in Accountancy
- Proficient in MS application, especially in Excel, experience in QuickBooks will be an advantage
- Detail-oriented with high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated, well-organized and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken Cantonese, English
- Immediate available or short notice
Salary range: HK$ 10,000 – HK$ 15,000 depends on experience and qualifications
Interested candidates should send their resume with contact details, present and expected salary. Data submitted to us relating to employment applications will be kept confidential.
How To Apply:
Please send your C.V., portfolio, and cover letter explaining your interest in this opportunity to tung @ royaldragonvodka.com