Tommy Hilfiger (HK) Limited
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids' sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 17,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.7 billion in 2014.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920269
- Handle daily accounting data entry
- Prepare accounting vouchers
- Handle Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and payment process
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements
- Assist in daily accounting operations, administrative duties and filing
- Assist in month end closing process
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- F.5 or above with LCCI intermediate or above
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in accounting field
- Independent, mature, detail oriented, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and well organized
- Willing to learn, a good team player
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and experience in using FlexSystem is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Immediate available preferred
Please apply with full resume, salary expectation, date of availability.
(Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data provided by applicants will be treated confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose only.)