Founded in 1996, Central Business Information Limited (CBI) is a global business Information company covering Hong Kong, China and 200 countries around the world. We offer a full range of services including Enhanced Due Diligence, Business Credit Report, Employment Screening Report, Land Search, Litigation Search, Individual Search and Site Investigation for different business sectors and industries.
Our customers include the world's largest C.P.A. firms, law firms, investment institutions, commercial banks, news organizations and government authorities that have been counting on us for quality business information in many aspects over the years.
To cope with our rapid expansion, we are now seeking talented individuals to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922434
- Knowledge of SAP will be advantageous
- Responsible for accounts receivable and routine accounting work, including data entry, and filling
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
- LCCI Intermediate level
- 3 years or above of accounting experience
- Attentive to details and efficient, with effective multi-tasking skills
- Mature, independent, able to work under pressure and meet tight reporting deadlines
- Willing to learn and hardworking
- Good PC skills in MS Excel and Word
- Immediate available is preferred
Working Location: Wanchai
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate, including:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Bank holiday
- Birthday leave
- Marriage leave
- Incentive trip
- Medical insurance
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Education allowance
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to submit your full resume with current / expected salaries and date available.