Tsui Wah Restaurant
Since its opening as a tea shop in 1967, Tsui Wah has grown into a renowned catering group across Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.The group operates over 60 restaurants.
With core values of “Efficiency, Exquisiteness and Desirability”, Tsui Wah is committed to promoting traditional Hong Kong culinary culture. We use healthy and wholesome ingredients, serving quality food, with excellent dining environment and superior service to customers.
To meet our business growth, we are looking for talented, high caliber individuals to join us:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922664
- Handling accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank reconciliations
- Prepare cheques / TT payments
- Hand-on experience in daily operations function
- Handle invoice settlement & expenses reimbursement
- Performing general accounting and clerical duties
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Form 5 or DSE graduate or above
- LCCI higher level or above
- 3 years of working experiences in a similar position, with prior experience in F&B sector preferred but not essential
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Prior experience in the use of Yonyou System preferred but not essential
- Quick learner, self-motivated, able to work independently and attention to details
- The position is based in Hong Kong
Interested candidates please click "Apply Now" to submit your resume and covering letter.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.