Neochem Pharmaceutical Laboratories Limited
We are a well-established local GMP Pharmaceutical Manufacturer near Chai Wan MTR station. To cope with our business expansion, we are now seeking a high caliber candidate to join us for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991846
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform general accounting duties
- Process AP and bank reconciliation
- Handle data entry, voucher preparation and filing
- Assist in preparing month-ended financial reporting
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Form 5 or above with LCCI
- 1-2 year relevant experience, fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Proficiency in MS office(Word , Excel)
- Being familiar with Dynamic System is an advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
How to Apply
You are invited to send in your application and CV stating the position (with reference number) you are applying for together with your current and expected salary, either by clicking "Apply Now" or mail to 1/F Decca Industrial Centre, 12 Kut Shing Street, Chai Wan on or before 28 February 2017.
Neochem Pharmaceutical Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. We aim to respond to successful applicants within 8 weeks and related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization and thereafter destroyed