Orange Sky Golden Harvest, previously known as Golden Harvest, is one of Asia’s best known and most influential film and entertainment companies. Listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong since 1994, Orange Sky Golden Harvest is currently operating 106 cinemas with 774 screens across Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and Singapore, commanding a substantial share of the film exhibition and distribution markets in Asia. In alignment with our business development plan, we are looking for high-caliber candidates to join our Hong Kong team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991946
To assist in the preparation of invoices, payments and accounting records
To provide clerical and administrative support to the team; including filing and data entry, etc.
To handle ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Form 5/ HKDSE or above with basic accounting knowledge or related discipline
- At least 2 years of accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Chinese Word processing
- Knowledge in SUN Accounting System is definitely an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Responsible, self-motivated, hard-working with good interpersonal skills
Interested parties may please forward your detailed resume stating availability, current and expected salaries to our Group Human Resources Department via email or fax number: (852) 2191-9039. Please visit our website at http://www.osgh.com.hk/ to find out more about us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.