Hong Kong Da Kang International Investment Limited
Hong Kong Da Kang International Investment Limited is a sister company of Shenzhen Da Kang Group, We are focuses on commercial property and hospitality investment in Hong Kong and PRC. To cope with our rapid business expansion in Hong Kong, we are now seeking for a qualified professional to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994142
- Handling of routine accounting functions
- Handle AR, AP, Petty cash and payment arrangement.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements and bank book updating.
- Prepare accounting vouchers & journals
- General accounting clerical duties such as reporting & filing
- Assist ad-hoc assignment as required
- F.5 or above with LCCI Intermediate or Higher Certificate
- Minimum 1 year accounting experience
- Self-initiated, well-organized, responsible, detail-minded and hardworking
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Proficiency in use of MS office, and Chinese word processing
- Familiar with experience in computerized accounting system is an advance
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your full English and Chinese resume with present and expected salaries.
We are an equal opportunity employer who welcomes application from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Candidates may be given consideration for other posts within Hong Kong Da Kang International Investment Ltd., and will be informed in due course. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 months from the date of application may consider their application unsuccessful.