Funing Property Management Ltd
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994467
- To issue & dispatch cheques, debit notes, etc.
- To handle full set of accounts with a high level of accuracy, completeness and efficiency
- To Manage daily accounting duties including A/P, A/R, general ledger and accounts reconciliations
- To prepare month end closing, financial analysis and management reports
- Perform intercompany transaction invoicing and reconciliation
- To provide routine accounting support
- To assist in ad hoc assignment
- Diploma holder in accounting or above
- LCCI Intermediate/Higher Certificate or equivalent
- 4-5 years working experience in accounting
- Experience in handling full set of accounts
- Experience in property management industry is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Flex System and MYOB preferred
- Immediate available is highly preferred
For interested parties, please submit your detailed CV as well as the current and expected remuneration by clicking "APPLY NOW" button.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes.