Owned by UBM plc listed on the London Stock Exchange, UBM Asia is the largest trade show organiser in Asia and the largest commercial organiser in China, India and Malaysia. Established with its headquarters in Hong Kong and subsidiary companies across Asia and in the US, UBM Asia has a strong global presence in 24 major cities with 32 offices and 1,300 staff.
With a track record spanning over 30 years, UBM Asia operates in 19 market sectors with 230 events, 28 targeted trade publications, 18 round-the-clock online products for over 2,000,000 quality exhibitors, visitors, conference delegates, advertisers and subscribers from all over the world. We provide a one-stop diversified global service for high-value business matching, quality market news and online trading networks.
UBM Asia has extensive office networks in China, Southeast Asia and India, three of the world’s fastest growing B2B events markets. UBM China has 12 offices in the major cities in mainland China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Guzhen and Shenzhen, where we organise 90 events. In ASEAN, UBM Asia operates from its offices in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines with 70 events in this region. UBM India teams in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru and Chennai organise over 20 events every year across the country.
UBM Asia was awarded ‘Asia’s Most Reliable Trade Show Organiser Award’ in Hong Kong’s Most Valuable Companies Awards (HKMVCA) 2016.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994860
UBM Asia is seeking an Finance professional to join the team. This position is full time and based in Hong Kong. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work for one of the world’s largest global trade exhibition organisers.
Handle daily accounting transactions, bank reconciliation, filing and data input
- Reconcile daily cash & credit card transactions
- Verify all internal and external invoices and requests to ensure compliance with company policy
- Prepare payments and system update
- Assist review South East Asia companies’ month/year end closing process and audit
- Participate in ad hoc assignments
Associate Degree in Accounting or Finance or related discipline with 3 years or above experienced in AP
- Sound knowledge of application software such as Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Oracle is preferred
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and a good team player
Excellent compensation package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send detailed resume stating expected salary, available starting date and day-time contact to us. Candidates not notified within one month should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected is solely for recruitment purposes and will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 6 months.