Park'O International Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998991
- Handle invoice billing and daily AR settlement;
- Prepare different accounting reports;
- Provide clerical support to the department;
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Form 5/DSE graduate and with LCCI (Level II) or above;
- Min 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel;
- Hardworking and willing to learn;
- Independent with positive attitude;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- 5-day work week
- Bank holiday
- Medical insurance
Besides the comprehensive salaries and benefits package, we also provide you a promising career and advancement opportunities. To apply, please send your resume stating current salary, expected salary and availability to us by clicking 'Apply Now'.
For further information, please visit our website at http://parko.hk
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Park'O International Company Limited
About Park'O International Company Limited
Park’O International Company Limited was established in 2003, which is a fast growing distributor in Hong Kong. We have been committed to providing the highest quality of distribution, logistics and promotional services for pharmacies and suppliers. To facilitate our ambitious development in the region, we are now seeking high caliber individuals with firm commitment to fill this position.