Lidl Hong Kong Limited
Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores in 28 European countries with 315,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products, and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong was established in 2006. Although we are comparably a young sourcing company, our potential and drive are witnessed by the continued expansion of our business scale. Today, we source non-food products from over 12 countries across Asia.
We constantly work to safeguard our high standard of quality at each stage of production. We always remind ourselves of Lidl’s pride in providing top quality products at a competitive price to all our customers. And we are proud of our mission to source better products not at the expense of our commitment to social responsibility.
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.lidl.com.hk.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146265
- Responsible for Account Receivables from suppliers
- Handle invoice checking process and follow up on status to ensure on-time payment
- Other ad hoc assignment as assigned
- Form 7 graduate with LCC and higher level or above
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application including Word and Excel
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Detail-minded, able to finish tasks within a tight schedule and willing to take on extra responsibilities
- Previous experience in Receivable Management an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin is a must
- Able to work in a dynamic working environment and works well under pressure