Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited
Sun Hung Kai & Co Limited (the "Group", SEHK: 86) is an investment and finance firm with a focus on Greater China.
Since its foundation in 1969, the Group has owned and operated market-leading businesses in financial services, striving to generate long-term capital growth for its shareholders. Leveraging on its heritage and operational experience, the Group invests across a diverse yet complementary portfolio of investment and finance businesses. Through an extensive branch and office network across Hong Kong and Mainland China, the finance business provides funding solutions to individuals, small businesses and corporates.
The Group currently has about HK$18 billion* in shareholders' equity. It is the major shareholder of leading consumer finance firm United Asia Finance Limited ("UA Finance") and a substantial shareholder of Sun Hung Kai Financial Group Limited. (*As at 30 June 2016)
Accounts Clerk / Assistant Officer, Finance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220968
Employer Ref. AO/F/210417DB/08
- Perform a variety of routine accounting duties including handling full set of accounts, data input, daily payments, receipt transaction and filing
- Prepare bank reconciliation and monthly management accounts
- Prepare monthly reports and schedules
- HKCEE / HKDSEE or above, with LCCI Level 1 or above
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant accounting experience
- Good knowledge of computerized accounting software, preferably in FlexAccount
- Proficiency in MS Office application (Word, Excel and Access) and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidate with more experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Officer.
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. If you are interested in the post, please send your resume together with your present and expected salaries by clicking “Apply Now”. Please quote reference number when submitting your job application. You can also visit the page of “Careers” at our company website at http://www.shkco.com for more information about our career opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. We do not assume any risks of disclosure of personal information prior to receipt of applications.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and / or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to do so, please email to us.