Victory Engineering Service Company Limited
Victory Engineering Service Co Ltd is a fast growing air-conditioning company that offers products and services to government and commercial customers in HK. We are now expanding and would like to recruit suitable candidates to fill up the following post.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992528
Establishing in 2004, we are a fast growing E&M firm in Hong Kong that has been actively involving in government, private and main contractor's projects. Our group is now expanding and would like to recruit suitable candidates to fill up the following post.
- Handle debt collection & credit control functions
- Prepare, record, verify, analyses and report accounts receivable transactions and post customers payments on a timely basis
- Liaise with other departments for disputing billings and outstanding accounts
- Manage the consolidation of the Group in terms of monthly accounts, statutory interim & annual accounts
- Monitor daily, weekly, monthly data input to keep record update
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast and cash flow statements
- Responsible for annual statutory audit and tax affairs
- Oversee control in all company payment accounts and settlement process
- Perform any special duties / projects as assigned by management
- Diploma holder in Accountancy or other related disciplines with LCCI higher level
- At least 3 years experience, experience in engineering field is an absolute advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially MS Excel is a must
- Proficient in MYOB and MS Access
- Good interpersonal, interpretation, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently with initiatives and high responsibility
- Willing to work under pressure and able to meet tight deadline
- Less experience will be considered as accounts clerk
Interested candidates please email your resume with expected salary and availability in MS Word format.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. It may be transferred to other companies of the Group to see if suitable vacancies arise. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. The information collected will be destroyed.