The Hamburg Süd group today ranks among the major providers of worldwide ocean transportation and individual, one-source logistics solutions tailored to customer needs. The Hong Kong office, being the regional office in Asia Pacific, is now inviting high caliber individuals to join us:
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Ref# F&A 2016-25R)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004776576
Employer Ref. F&A 2016-25R
Customer Order Management – Hong Kong
Report to: Finance & Accounting Manager
- Perform Debion input for A/R settlement:
- Local credit clients
- 3rd Party Agents
- Monitor and analyze A/R development within RAP:
- Prepare weekly statement to Agents / Branches / Credit client
- Find out the reason of outstanding shipments.
- Check and monitor the outstanding for credit accounts and feeder companies:
- Prepare statements
- Push for early settlement.
- Problem solving.
- Monitor local non-credit client & push for early settlement.
- Reconcile clearing a/c against with bank amount monthly
- Local customer refund
- Advanced accounting knowledge (Diploma in Accounting)
- Good shipping knowledge
- 2 years working experience
- Good computer knowledge
- Fair language skill (English, Mandarin)
- Well organized
- Good communication skill
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Please apply with full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.