Actuarial Associate (12-month fixed contract)
AIA Group Office
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993178
Employer Ref. 17612
- Perform simple country review for EV reporting
- Support operating assumption setting and coordination in Group Office
- Support economic assumption setting / regular monitoring / competitor analysis
- Support ad hoc tasks as assigned
The requirement for the candidate
- Previous experience on life insurance is preferred but technical knowledge on EV is not required
- Strong Excel skill and communication skill are expected
- Fast learner and diligent
About AIA Group Office
AIA Group Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively “AIA” or “the Group”) comprise the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group. First established in Shanghai, China over 90 years ago, we now operate in 18 markets in Asia-Pacific and hold leading positions across the majority of these markets. AIA offers a range of products and services including life insurance, accident, and health insurance and savings plans. We also provide employee benefits, credit life and pension services to corporate clients.
AIA Group Office, the headquarters of the Group, works closely with our business entities in the local markets to deliver on AIA’s overall corporate strategy, and to execute consistently on guidelines, principles and standards to deliver sustainable value.
We are looking for proactive, forward-thinking, and innovative individuals who aspire to make a positive impact on people's lives. You will be joining a high-performing team; one that is focused on our vision to make AIA the pre-eminent life insurance provider in Asia-Pacific, to attain excellence by empowering our people to define the standards for the insurance industry, and to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, find out more about how you can bring your career ambitions to life in AIA at our company page or careers site .