jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780360
Employer Ref. 498050/001
A global insurer is looking for experienced actuary to join this newly created position. Being the project leader in the section, you will lead a small team and mainly involved in remuneration model diagnostic and model redesign.
- calculate productivity and profitability
- build product and demographic data
- calculate additional performance metrics for new remuneration model
- analysing historical information for comparison
- evaluate data integrity and verifiability
- develop key reports and analyses for use in remuneration model redesign
- model impact of different remuneration model options under different scenarios enterprise economics (productivity and profitability)
- supervise junior staffs
- Must be immediately available
- Minimum of 10 years actuary experience
- Qualified Actuary preferred
- able to work independently
- knowledge in life insurance agent commission
- experience to supervise a sound team
- At least 7 years of experiences in life insurance preferred, ideally understand agency sales, agent incentive programs
- Good command of English & Cantonese is a must
- Good communication & interpersonal skill
- Less experienced candidate will be consider for a assistant manager
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.