Actuarial Specialist / Assistant Actuarial Manager / Manager, Valuation, Experience Study Review, Regional Actuarial Services
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005221103
Employer Ref. 1704004
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Asia Experience Study team acts as a Center of Expertise and Shared Service to service the local business units in the area of policyholder experience analytics. The role is responsible for the production, controls and development of policyholder experience study analysis.
- Experience Analytics and Study information sharing with Asia division.
- Work with business units and MBPS to enhance data analytics and output requirements.
- Manage and monitor Experience Study schedule for timely execution of BU deliverables.
- Serve as the main contact point and delivery manager for BU Experience Studies.
- Review work product performed by MBPS.
- Help maintain and ensure the existing processes are well controlled, documented, and approved to meet best practices and governance standards (such as Audits and Peer Reviews).
- Assist with the development and enhancements of the experience study calculator.
- Help to service Local Business Unit experience study analytical requests.
- Perform regional Experience Analytics and Studies as necessary.
- University Degree and pursuing full actuarial accreditations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication and relationship skills.
- Computer Programming / SQL Server skills an added benefit.
- Self-motivated, self-development oriented, driving for results and quality.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
About Manulife Financial
See Job Description