Pixels is Asia’s leading multi-screen advertising technology company enabling advertisers and brands to reach their customers and marketing objectives online. Pixels emphasizes the use of technology coupled with human intelligence to deliver results. Our Solutions include Brand Advertising Solutions and Programmatic Solutions covering Mobile, Video, Desktop.
Pixels was formed in 2002, with its headquarters in Hong Kong SAR and offices in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Singapore, Taipei (Taiwan) and Shanghai (China) and is a wholly owned subsidiary of San Francisco-based Gravity4 Inc.
Ad Operations Executive / Senior Ad Operations Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220380
The Ad Operations Executive will work with Advertising Sales Team in preparation of pre and post sales activities. He/She will work with advertisers and their agencies including handling of online ad materials, monitoring the delivery of advertising, ad reporting and to work with web partners to ensure a smooth operations of ongoing and future online ad campaigns.
They include but not limited to:
- Handling inquiries for online advertising from sales team regarding operations/trafficking matters and working with various internal teams and partners to ensure successful delivery of online ad campaigns
- Ad Operations including trafficking, scheduling and pre and post sales coordination
- Creative specification management including material testing, trouble shooting and communications with agencies in regards to materials
- Manage advertising schedule with advertisers including booking of space when necessary
- Handle all communications and coordination of advertising related request with advertisers and agencies together with sales and business development team
- Monitor delivery of ad campaigns and optimization
- Handle screen caps and timely delivery of interim updates to clients/agencies
- Prepare post campaign reports
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Experience in media industry is an advantage
- Highly motivated, driven and passionate about digital environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent in written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Good command of MS Office, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint and Internet Applications required
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Sales Operations Executive
- Fresh graduate is also considered
We offer attractive remuneration package, which is commensurate with qualifications and experience to the successful candidate. Individuals interested in this position can submit their resume and cover letter with current and expected salary and position applied.