jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998299
Employer Ref. 91M0080284
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Compliance, you will be leading a small compliance team. You will work closely with the Private Banking business providing compliance advices, assisting them in understanding compliance issues related to the business, performing business reviews from a compliance perspective whilst addressing regulatory inquiries and client issues.
Associate Direcrtor, Regulatory Compliance - Private banking
Our client is a top-tier, leading International bank a well-established presence in Asia. As part of business expansion in the Private Banking arm, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Compliance professional to join their Hong Kong Compliance Team focusing on Private Banking regulatory Compliance.
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Compliance, you will be leading a small compliance team. You will work closely with the Private Banking business providing compliance advices, assisting them in understanding compliance issues related to the business, performing business reviews from a compliance perspective whilst addressing regulatory inquiries and client issues. You will be responsible for leading implementation and management of all aspects of Regulatory Compliance including impact analysis of regulatory changes, and driving coordination and execution of the various Regulatory Compliance work streams.
You will partner with the Private Banking business and leadership team as well as other Risk and Compliance functions, to implement policies and procedure. In addition, as a senior member of the team, your key coverage would be for the Hong Kong Private Banking business whilst assisting on regional strategic initiatives and projects and participate actively in the Private Banking Business and Risk Control Committees.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree and relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 8+ years experience in compliance, regulatory, audit and / or control functions
- Strong understanding of the regulatory framework and environment for the Private Banking sector
- Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with regulators.
- Experience of interpreting and analysing a large volume of information and / or data and provide succinct summary for management.
- Experience of working within a matrixed environment preferred.
- Ability to lead change in Hong Kong, contributing to joining up with the other teams in Risk and Business globally
- Excellent communications skills with fluency in English
- Able to resolve and address issues with minimal supervision;
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package and career prospect within a large multinational bank. An excellent opportunity to be part of growing business during a period of corporate integration and strategic business expansion.
Contact Jennifer Yang on (852) 2232 3480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the APPLY NOW button quoting reference number 91M0080284
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"