Admin Assistant / Receptionist (Central Area & 5-day Work)
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830452
Headquartered in Europe, our client is a well-known MNC with enormous growth in HK and Asia in recent years. To cope with their growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen within their office in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for an ADMIN ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONIST
- Provide general reception duties including meet and greet visitors, meeting rooms scheduling, courier arrangements, etc.
- Handle the full spectrum of office administration duties in the office
- Maintain regular reports in for office expenses and monitor spending within budget.
- Organize travel arrangement for senior executives.
- Participate in any ad-hoc tasks as required
- Diploma holder or above
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience as receptionist, office administration, customer service or front desk role at hotel
- Detail-minded and well-organized with positive attitude
- Good computer skills in MS Office Application and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK HERE to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional
For more information please contact Freddy Mo +852 2986 1993
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.