Admin. & Customer Services Officer / Assistant
Brink's Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005219857
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Customer Services Team
- Coordinate business trip when necessary
- Prepare various reports ,manage import / export declarations and handle Import / Export documentations
- Provide professional services to existing customers
- Co-ordinate with Operations Team
- Perform ad hoc task as assigned by manager
- Diploma holder or above
- At least 2 years of working experience in administration, customer services or logistics field would be advantage
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Strong in PC skills
- Well-organized, presentable and efficient
- Hard worker, quick learner and detail-minded
- Mature and self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work independently as well as being a team player
- Must be able to deal with confidential / sensitive matters in a discrete and professional manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with people at all levels
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package fringe benefits including Banking Holidays, Annual Leave, Discretionary Bonus, Additional Pension Contributions from Company, Medical Insurance. If you have the desire to join us, please send us your resume immediately with your present and expected salary via email marking Application for Admin. & Customer Services Officer / Assistant.
(The information provided will be used for employment related purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Brink's Hong Kong Limited
About Brink's Hong Kong Limited
Brink's Hong Kong Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Brink's Company in US, a global leader in security-related services for banks, retailers and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers. Brink’s is one of the listed companies in US and our stock code is BCO.
Founded in 1859, Brink's has evolved from a leading armored transportation service carrier to the premier provider of secure transportation and logistics solutions around the world. Our services include armored car transportation, money processing, long-distance transport of valuables, vaulting and other value-added solutions. We employ about 70,000 people who serve customers in more than 120 countries.
Being an incumbent in the global services, we would like to invite the following professional to join our team.