Admin/ Office Manager - Boutique Law Firm (Up to 18k)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992871
Employer Ref. 3826610/001
An excellent opportunity for a calibre and dynamic candidate to step up in his/her career as an all-rounded office manager. This is a one-man-band position and will be reporting into the German Managing Director.
Our client is a boutique international law firm with a multicultural working environment. They provide both legal and business advisory service to their clients.
- Maintain smooth daily office operation and oversee all administrative tasks
- Communication with the headquarters and report into the Managing Director
- Organize meetings and accommodation for senior management and directors
- Supervising the receptionist and company secretary
- Liaise with the out-sourced accountant, and prepare invoices and simple budgets using MS Excel
- In charge of leasing agreement with landlord and renovation of the company
- 2-5 years administrative experience, preferable from professional service or boutique firms
- Accounting knowledge will be an advantage
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Proficient PC Knowledge in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Words
- Pro-active, adaptive, well-organised and independent
Great learning opportunity and attractive remuneration will be provided to the right candidate.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Janice Wong on +852 3602 2437
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk