Victory Engineering Service Company Limited
Victory Engineering Service Co Ltd is a fast growing air-conditioning company that offers products and services to government and commercial customers in HK. We are now expanding and would like to recruit suitable candidates to fill up the following post.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837005
Establishing in 2004, we are a fast growing E&M firm in Hong Kong that has been actively involving in government, private and main contractor's projects. Our group is now expanding and would like to recruit suitable candidates to fill up the following post.
- Responsible for full range of administrative services and facilities management
- Perform all-round receptionist duties including greeting visitors, handling incoming calls, mailing, fax and enquiries
- Provide full range of administrative support including data entry, office relocation, renovation, procurement, facilities management and equipment maintenance, insurance/ license renewal, fixing asset management etc
- Responsible for mobile arrangement, vehicle arrangement and logistics arrangement
- Responsible for general clerical work
- Manage meeting rooms booking
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma holder or above
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in office administration/ working as a receptionist
- Great interpersonal and communication skills Excellent command in spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficient PC Knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Polite, mature, well-organized and an excellent team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritize work load and work in a fast paced environment
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested candidates please email your resume with expected salary and availability in MS Word format.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. It may be transferred to other companies of the Group to see if suitable vacancies arise. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. The information collected will be destroyed.