ExcelNet was established in the 1980 and is a leading HR Solutions Management Company with its operations in Hong Kong, China and Singapore. Most of our clients are banking & financial industry, Insurance, global corporations, listing companies and government departments. We commit to work with our clients in partnership to create competitive advantages. It is our great honor to endeavor contribution and awarded “Caring Company” since 2005.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830125
Our client, a listed Information Technology company is looking for a high caliber candidate. If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, fast place work environment, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
- To manage day-to-day operations including office administrative duties such as facilities maintenance and office renovation
- To negotiate / liaise with internal and external vendor for a smooth operation flow
- To analysis the existing environment and develop a best practices to the existing policies, workflow, making it efficiently and effectively
- To supervise the daily performance of the local admin team
- To handle the budget and monitor the office expenditure
- To design and implement the activities of employee engagement
- To provide secretarial support to executive board members
Degree holder with 4 years secretarial or administrative experience in multinational company
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Mature, presentable, integrity and well-organized and able to work under pressure
Ability to handle project, schedule, process and budget control
Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
Attractive remuneration package will be offer to the right candidate.