At Kumon, we believe that every child can be nurtured to maximise his or her potential and achieve his or her dreams. With over 4 million students in 45 countries around the world studying with the Kumon Method, we are dedicated to foster sound and capable people and thus contribute to the global community.
Kumon began with a father and son. Toru Kumon, a Japanese teacher and devoted parent, developed this unique instructional routine to help his son do better in school. His program was so successful that his young son was able to perform calculus by the time he was in sixth grade. The Kumon Method nurtures children with superior academic ability, good learning attitude and habits, independent learning ability and a willingness to face challenges.
We place high importance in our people and believe that each individual is instrumental in order to realize our vision; to contribute to nation building through education.
Kumon China is expanding rapidly. We invite like-minded candidates with genuine interest in education and children to join our team and discover a meaningful career that endeavours to help realize the dreams and goals of students.
Administration Position (Regional Instruction Team)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920619
Key job responsibilities:
- Proof-reading Mathematics, English and Chinese(Tradition and Simplified version learning materials in English and Chinese
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the team
- Pre-event preparation and Pro-event clearing up
- Typeset learning materials data in Mac and other as hoc projects
Basic Job Requirements:
- Diploma or above. Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Working knowledge of MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Indesign. Experience in using Mac will be added advantage
- Good command of the Chinese Language (both traditional and simplified Chinese) and English Language
- Meticulous and has an eye for details
We offer attractive salary & fringe benefits, 5 days work, medical & life insurance scheme, travel allowance, double pay, discretionary bonus, education assistance, and learning and growth opportunity etc.