Cheung Hing Lifting Components (Hong Kong) Limited
A fast growing steel wire rope and lubricant sole agent distributor located in Tsim Sha Tsui with branches in Shanghai, Shenzhen and Tianjin, looking for enthusiastic candidates to join our company. We are the leading market player in our specialty in both China and Hong Kong.
- Company history : 44 years
- Sales territories : Hong Kong and China
- Total no. of employees : about 60
- Major products: lubricant and steel wire ropes. All products are consumable in nature and need replacement for every 6 months to 1 year.
- Web site: www.chlc.com.hk
Administration and Sourcing Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919326
- To source and evaluate suppliers’ abilities, quality and production capacities.
- Preparation of costings and other analytical reports for cost calculation, comparison, control, and other purposes.
- Place orders and arrange shipment and logistic handling.
- Build relationships with suppliers while monitoring and driving their performance.
- Prepare Monthly Purchase & Inventory Report and price analysis.
- Communicate with Sales Department to source and develop new products.
- Take care of office administration.
- Prepare marketing materials and product information.
- Assist in data input into the Accounting database.
- Carry out cost control measure.
- To support ad-hoc duties as assigned upon request.
- Form 7, DSE or above.
- Solid working experience in similar nature is preferred.
- Quick thinking and eager to take up responsibility.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Clear minded and able to resolve problems independently.
- Can work under pressure with tight deadline schedule.
- Can work independently with can-do spirit
- Fluent spoken and written in English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Working on one Saturday morning for every month is required.
Salary and Prospect:
- After successfully completion of 3 months probation period, we will offer mid year and year end bonus which makes up to totally 14 months salary per year.
- After completion of 1 year employment with the performance achieved more than 85% of the works assigned, we will offer at least 10% increase of the salary in second year.
Please send your curriculum vitae with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. All personal information will be treated with strict confidence for recruitment purpose only, and will be disposed after six months.