We are an air cargo terminal at Hong Kong International Airport founded in 1993 with total investment of HKD 3 billion. AAT serves over 60 international leading airlines, providing over 1,000 employment opportunities.
We aim to be the best choice service provider of total airfreight solutions for customers and cordially invite high caliber candidates for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919556
Employer Ref. AA-CSD-JB30Nov16
- Assist and support supervisors to complete their routine assignment
- Support and follow up the requirement from our customer airlines, government authorities and business partners
- Assist in preparing the monthly report for internal and external parties
- Maintain good working relationships with clients, authorities and internal departments
- Provide a timely manner response to the enquiry from industries
- Handle ad-hoc assignment as required
- Tertiary education in business studies, logistics or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellence communication skill and strong negotiation skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
We offer the right incumbent attractive remuneration package including 12 days annual leave, 5-day week, double pay, performance bonus, medical scheme, life insurance, travel allowance and education subsidy.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference no., recent and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Asia Airfreight Terminal Co. Ltd., 10 Chun Ping Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong OR Fax to 2286 0374 OR Please click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. We will not be responsible for any disclosure or the loss of personal data during transmission. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment only. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 3 months from the date of application.