The Life Underwriters Association of Hong Kong Limited
The Life Underwriters Association of Hong Kong Ltd. is a non-profit making organisation with the mission to uphold the professionalism of insurance practitioners. We are now looking for high calibre candidate to fill in the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994475
- General office duties;
- Administrative support to training courses
- Membership & course promotion and enquiry;
- Update record and prepare materials for meetings;
- Seminars and events coordination
- Other ad hoc projects
- F. 7 or above
- Min. 2 year relevant working experience (Degree holder with less experience will also be considered)
- Excellent spoken & written English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua an added advantage
- Familiar with computer softwares such as MS office and Adobe applications, especially Fireworks
- Outgoing, pleasant, well-organized and able to work under pressure and overtime
We offer an attractive remuneration package, including 5-day work, in & out patient medical benefits, meal & travelling allowances to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send us your full resume with present and expected salary. (Please quote the post name on the subject).
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.