Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden Corporation (KFBGC) is a registered non-profit making organization based in Hong Kong, dedicated to harmonizing our relationship with the environment (www.kfbg.org). We are looking for a candidate to fill the following position:
Administration Assistant (General Administration Dept.)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994976
To perform general clerical works and selling of goods and farm produce.
- Arrange for ordering of stationery and courier services
- Sort and circulate incoming mails
- Record updating and keeping
- Assist in Farm shop selling
- Assist in replenishing of Farm Shop products and placing of orders
- Liaison with internal departments AOs and other staff members re admin. issues
- Coordinating with receptionist re visitors’ parking arrangement inside the Farm
- Handling drive-in visitor and contractor registrations formality
- Commitment to the mission, vision and value of KFBGC
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 2 years’ experience in office administration duties
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua (preferable but not essential)
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Pleasant with good communication skills
- 5 day work week but required to work on all Sundays and Public Holiday
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V. (with expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or click "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.