Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden Corporation (KFBGC) is a registered non-profit making organization based in Hong Kong, dedicated to harmonizing our relationship with the environment (www.kfbg.org). We are looking for a candidate to fill the following position:
Administration Assistant- Facilities Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997473
Responsible for administrative and operational support, and to handle daily administration work of the Facilities Department.
- Provide administrative work for Facilities Department.
- Provide administrative support for project planning and implementation including the Green Hub and other projects outside the Farm.
- Organize and maintain administrative and operational records, e.g. reports, departmental files, library materials and inventories.
- Administration coordination between departments.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC.
- Minimum Form 5 graduate with passes in Chinese and English in HKCEE.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in office administration.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin (preferable).
- Good knowledge in Chinese Word processing and computer skills including MS Word, Excel, document scanning and email.
- Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Occasional Holiday duty may be necessary.
- Independent, honest, self-motivated with detail-minded.
- Open minded and recognizes the validity of all spiritual paths.
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V. (with expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Manager, Human Resources, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.