Yau Lee Holdings Limited (The Group) is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange ofHong Kong and has expanded steadily into Macau, Mainland China and Singapore.Its major businesses include building construction, fitting out, maintenance,renovation, plumbing and drainage works, electrical and mechanical works,curtain wall and metal works, architectural and engineering consultancy services, building materials trading, precast products manufacturing and trading, property development, property investment, IT solution and services,etc.
Its main subsidiary, Yau Lee Construction Company Limited (YLC), was founded in1958. Based on its solid experience, multi-talented professionals, effective management system, advanced information system and highly efficient building technology, YLC has become one of Hong Kong's leading and most innovative construction companies.
The Group employs more than four thousands of staff in Hong Kong and abroad. To cope with our increasing business activities and new initiatives, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836500
- Maintain filing system and data entry
- Perform office administration duties including but not limited to procurement of office supplies, repair/maintenance of office equipment and facilities, update of inventory, maintain expense record
- Assist in organizing company events
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Form 5 or above
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience. Previous working experience in construction industry will be an added advantage
- Good command of English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Words, Excel, Chinese work processing and Power point
- Independent, organized, self-motivated and with positive working attitude
- Immediate availability is an advantage
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Clerk/Officer.
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume, with current and expected salary, date of availability by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.