WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff Hong Kong
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. To know more about us, please visit www.wsp-pb.com
Hong Kong office is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922039
- Data entry and filing
- Backup for tea and dispatch service
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Administration Department
- F.5 with minimum 2 years clerical experience in Office Administration
- Hands-on experience of using MS Office applications
- Be able to speak fluent Cantonese and simple English
- Be able to read Chinese and simple English
- Flexible, self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive salary, fringe benefits and long term prospect to the right candidate.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.