jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920408
Employer Ref. 14122
- Project based position
- Both admin and accounting exposure
- Flexible working hours
- To render administrative support in coordination with internal teams within the performing Arts department, across other teams, as well as external working partners.
- To provide support in procurement and assist in handling budget.
- To manage schedule of management team and coordinate meetings for Technical and Productions.
- Responsible for any other project assigned
- All rounded admin duties
- Possess a high school standard or equivalent;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access; knowledge in accounting and bookkeeping is preferred;
- Possess 3 to 4 years solid administrative experience in statutory body, non-profit making organization is preferred;
- Be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Have strong interest in performing arts technical and productions;
- Have practical working experience in handling administrative duties in arts and cultural field;
- Good organization and planning skills, high attention to details and have programming / administrative experience and knowledge such as accounting, bookkeeping , cost tracking/projection, time sheet, scheduling/roster, data compilation;
- Be self-motivated, able to work independently and provide quality, timely support and delivery;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and multi-tasking;
- Strong adaptability and open for irregular hours of work when required
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jade Wong on +852 2833 4181 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.