Tianda Group Limited
Tianda Group is a multinational investment holding company, headquartered in Hong Kong, and is primarily engaged in a variety of business sectors covering pharmaceutical & biotechnology, fast moving consumer goods, printing & packaging and creative media, resources & environment, property development as well as financial services. To cope with our fast expanding business, we are now inviting high caliber talents to join our team:
Administration & Human Resources Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146288
- Work as a strategic partner with Chairman to formulate and execute the Group's Administration and HR development strategies
- Act as a Regional HR Director to manage HR and Administration aspects covering HK, PRC and Australia
- Lead the continuous development of the HR framework, providing proactive advisory and coaching to the HR teams
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR and Administration functions including administration, human resources planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits, HRIS, employee relations etc.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 15 years’ relevant experience gained from sizable organizations, preferably in pharmaceutical & biotechnology, FMCG, printing & packaging and creative & media, resources & environment, property development as well as financial services industries
- Hands-on experience in leading a team to provide day-to-day administration and HR services
- Good command of both English and Chinese including Mandarin
We offer 5-day work week and competitive remuneration package to qualified candidates. Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected salary for application. Please visit our company’s website www.tianda.com to know more about us.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not heard from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications filed for future openings.