Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835285
- Develop and implement procurement processes and procedures including standards for different vendor types, tender requirement, based on Group Procurement Policy
- Meet cost efficiency without compromising the quality of vendors.
- Review the effectiveness of the processes / procedures and propose enhancement as necessary.
- Ensure compliant to JLT’s Anti-Bribery and Gift and Entertainment Policy and review the performance of vendors.
- Verify and obtain appropriate approvals for all suppliers’ invoices following the Delegation and Authority Document.
- Maintain organised record and database of vendors and related procedures and policies.
- Lead and manage the team of Administration Division
- Ensure collaboration with other divisions within the company and maintain service level to the satisfaction of internal customers
- Formulate, implement, review and enhance office administration policies and procedures.
- Liaise with building management for issues relating to the lease, car parking space, maintenance and facilities etc.
- Manage health and safety correspondence in the workplace (e.g. workstation assessments and follow up the assessment results)
- Review, plan, analyse and propose office space usage and follow up office lease review as needed.
- Implement office renovation projects including liaison with contractor, project monitoring, movement logistics, etc.
- Other duties include office / travel insurance arrangements, annual budgeting and other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder or above
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in office procurement and administration with supervisory experience
- Highly motivated, independent, detail-minded and good problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Proficiency in written Chinese and Cantonese
We offer attractive salary together with a comprehensive fringe benefits package including 5-day working week. Please send your detailed resume and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited, 5/F Cityplaza Four, 12 Taikoo Wan Road, Taikoo Shing, Island East, Hong Kong.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
About Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited
Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) Asia is a market leader in insurance & reinsurance broking, risk consultancy and employee benefits services.
Our operations in Asia date back to 1836. Today, JLT Asia is one of the most experienced brokers in Asia, with over 1,700 staff in 13 major territories - China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
We are a member of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group, one of the world’s leading providers of insurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. JLT’s client proposition is built upon its deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. JLT is quoted on the London Stock Exchange and owns offices in 41 territories with more than 9,500 employees. Supported by the JLT International Network, it offers risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.