jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994241
Employer Ref. 14084
- Leading Retail Company
- Westernized MNC
- Immediately available
Salary range: 35K-45K plus discretionary bonus
Working hours from 9am-6pm
- Oversee office administration, health and safety, facilities management etc.
- Look at office layout plans to handle office renovations or relocation projects when needed
- Prepare company budgets and forecasts to monitor and control expenses
- Formulate and review administrative policies and guidelines to fit with company requirements
- Handle vendor management, contracts and leasing agreements
- Help to organise staff and CSR events
- Handle any ad hoc assignments relating to office upkeep.
- A degree holder with over 10 years experience in office administration and 3 or more years in a managerial role.
- Solid experience in sizable MNC firms
- Good command of Chinese and English, written and spoken.
- Excellent time management, self motivated and responsible
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Eve Tang on +852 2833 4133 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.