jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835131
Employer Ref. 3706120/001
Excellent opportunity for any candidate looking for a fast-paced working environment with a stable career.
Our client is a HK-based company who has been experiencing continuous success since its establishment. They are now looking for an Administration Manager who are keen to develop their career within the company. Candidates who are currently working as Assistant Manager grade or above are very welcome to apply.
The Administration Manager will perform duties including but not limited to:
- Supervising, coaching and training a team of different administration functions
- Coordinating the administrative function for the offices
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors on office supplies and maintenance
- Assisting company's senior management in continuous improving administrative policies, services and office environment
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 5 years solid administrative experience with supervisory experience
- Excellent language skills - English and Chinese (both verbal and written)
- Knowledge of Chinese Word processing
- Proficient IT skills - confident in using MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proactive, detail-minded and organised
The successful application will have the opportunity to join a reputable organization to utilize his/her skills and experience, with dynamic exposure within the role. Attractive remuneration package is also offered.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sabina Li on +852 3602 2480
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk