Administration Officer (PT/ FT)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836329
Administration Officer (Joint Center : BSM & BJM)
This position is responsible for the day to day activities of the Baron School of Music and Baron Junior Music Academy (Art Centre Campus and Lockhart Road Campus); in order to provide an excellent service which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Provides provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-in and phone interactions, maintaining calendars, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming enquires, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the schools
- Organizes and facilitates classes, meetings, conferences, and other special events
- Provides assistance in the understanding and interpretation of School policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Performs rosters duty on weekends on a regular basis
- Form 5 / DSE graduate or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 1 year clerical or administrative experience
- Certain musical training is highly preferable
- Play a role, as agreed with the center manager and supervisors, in confronting particular issues as they arise
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent telephone manners & customer service skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese. (Conversational Mandarin is preferred)
- Must be available for weekends (Saturday or Sunday / Night Shift)
- Hard working and willing to work on shift and/or over-time if needed
- Preferably passion in Music