GLORIOUS MOTORS LIMITED is a leading vehicle-trading company. We have been established since 1993 with core business in new and pre-owned automobiles. Over the past decade, we had developed a professional team dedicated to provide high quality pre-sales and after-sales services to our customers. Our success was revealed by our increasing sales turnover and an expanding customer base.
Glorious Motors imports both left-handed and right-handed drive car from different countries to fulfill the unique market demand of new and pre-owned car in Hong Kong. Our major partner and suppliers are from UK, US and Japan.
With continuous support and positive feedback from our customers, we are one of the best seller of high quality and high valued brand pre-own / new automobile such as Bentley, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lexus, Maserati, Hummer etc.
For further information, visit our company website www.glorious.hk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915556
- Provide full range of executive and admin supports to the Senior Management;
- Assist the Senior Management to develop and implement systems to improve operation efficiency & productivity;
- Coordinate events and meetings with Senior Management, prepare minutes, report, meeting material, agenda, and presentation materials;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in office administration with at least 2 years of supervisory experience;
- Knowledge of HR is preferred;
- Knowledge in ISO9001 standard is definitely an asset;
- Mature, Smart, Self-motivated with team spirit, detail-minded and good communication &interpersonal skills;
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese is must;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Facebook;
- Immediate available is preferred;
We offer attractive salary,double pay, 5days work (9:00am - 18:00pm), 10 days annual leave and medical scheme to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send detailed resume and expected salary by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
To know more about us, please visit our website at: www.glorious.hk.
Information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be used for recruitment purpose only.