Hop Lun (HK) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916087
- Manage all-round general office administrative works such as office supplies, repairs and maintenance, office renovation and relocation
- Maintain accurate and orderly office record and filing system
- Assist in organizing company events and ad hoc projects
- Supervise office assistant & tea lady to deliver professional administrative function to the company
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior
- Degree holders preferred in Administration Management / Business Management
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience preferably gained in sizable company
- Proactive, well organized and attentive to details
- Work independent and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency PC knowledge in MS applications, including Word, Excel & Powerpoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes within Hop Lun. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful and their information will be destroyed after one year.
About Hop Lun (HK) Ltd
Head office in Hong Kong, Hop Lun is an international leader in fashion lingerie, swimwear and nightwear, with over 28,000 employees and operations are all over the world. Over the 20 years, we are committed to value and fashion for our customers by one-on-one innovative service & responsive development. Our brands include Dorina, Scandale and 6IXTY 8IGHT.
We seek high-calibre individuals to help us expand our business and strengthen our operations. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in Hop Lun Family.